Pharmacy Technician NVQ 04
62A, 2nd floor,MPCS Building, main street .Trincomalee,Trincomalee,EP,Sri Lanka
About the Course
This Pharmacy Technician course teaches you about the work of a pharmacy technician. Pharmacy technicians play an important role in dispensing the correct medication to their patients.
This course teaches pharmacotherapy for different systems in the human body including the endocrine, genitourinary, and sensory systems, important health and safety practices, and the importance of preserving patient confidentiality.
How Nurse Assistant Training Is Taught
Blended Learning (Online + classroom): The dynamic content, with movie-quality videos, expert segments and story-based interactive sections, is a refreshing alternative to “read-test-repeat” online theory formats.
Instructor-led (100% classroom): Uses a variety of methods and activities, including lecture, video, multimedia, discussion, textbook, to provide an effective, engaging learning experience.
- Part time: 12 months with options in clinical training.
- a : NVQ Level 3 qualification in a related subject. OR
- b : students the requirement is a minimum 06 Six Pass in the GCE (Ordinary Level) examination.
- All students must provide evidence of proficiency in English.
Special Features Of The Programme
– Clinical training and lectures delivered by experts in the healthcare industry.
– Clinical training at Leading Private Hospitals.
– Affordable fees and flexible payment plan.