Nurse Assistant NVQ Level – 04
About the Course
Taught by credentialed nurse instructors with professional experience, our Nurse Assistant Training program delivers an engaging curriculum that meets Tertiary and Vocational Education Commission (TVEC) Sri Lanka. Theory and skills practice, including a clinical experience at a skilled nursing facility, is conducted under nursing supervision. The course content focuses on critical thinking, decision-making and team concepts while incorporating elements of care and communication/interpersonal skills.
Students can generally expect to complete their training and be ready to take their Government NVQ exam to become a certified nurse assistant (CNA) within 01 year of beginning their training. Before sitting for the Government NVQ exam, students may add on an Final Assessment to practice and improve their performance by our Institution .
How Nurse Assistant Training Is Taught
St.Judy NTS’s Nurse Assistant Training providers are carefully vetted to ensure that they provide an educational experience that produces highly qualified, well-rounded nurse assistants. In addition to a clinical component in a designated healthcare facility, providers in our network offer this education in two different formats:
Blended Learning (Online + classroom): The dynamic content, with movie-quality videos, expert segments and story-based interactive sections, is a refreshing alternative to “read-test-repeat” online theory formats.
Instructor-led (100% classroom): Uses a variety of methods and activities, including lecture, video, multimedia, discussion, textbook, to provide an effective, engaging learning experience.
- Full time: 12 – 14 months including clinical training.
- Part time: 18 – 24 months with options in clinical training.
- a : NVQ Level 3 qualification in a related subject. OR
- b : students the requirement is a minimum 06 Six Pass in the GCE (Ordinary Level) examination.
- All students must provide evidence of proficiency in English.
Special Features Of The Programme
– Clinical training and lectures delivered by experts in the healthcare industry.
– Clinical training at Leading Private Hospitals.
– Affordable fees and flexible payment plan
– Students awarded the Diploma in Nursing can join (2nd) Second Semester of healthcare-related Diploma or Higher Diploma in in Nursing studies .